Puedo ir al bano por favor?
- When you are coming into the classroom and leaving, please do it quietly.
- Be prepared to learn: If you are a 3rd or 4th grader, bring your notebook and folder to every class, and have a sharpened pencil. All teacher's handouts must be filed in your folder.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Respect your classmates, teachers, and yourself. These are some ways to show respect: Showing consideration for people's feelings, being polite, paying proper attention to others, and accepting different opinions from your classmates.
- Encourage yourself to ask permission to go to the bathroom in Spanish. Keep trying...You will get it. :)
- Make it a habit to check the class website for the latest information, class review, and homework.