Hello, and thank you so much for volunteering this year! There are lots of things to be done when planning this event, so your help is greatly appreciated. Please visit the school website if you would like to learn more about Winterfest in general.
This year you will be able to sign up online letting us know what you are donating. Please click or copy and paste the link below.
1. What type of food is needed? Any type of baked desserts you may think of, as a whole or divided. Cookies, pies, cupcakes, cakes, etc. If you decide to divide it in individual portions, please wrap it up and price it. Putting a price to each portion of food takes a lot of our time, so please price the dessert you bring in. Also, we will need jams, bottled water, coffee in cans, ice cream, juice pouches, etc.
This year you will be able to choose online the food or items that you
would like to donate. Please copy the fol
2. How do I price what I've baked? Individual portions should be priced in increments of $1. To decide how much to charge for a piece, ask yourself... Would I pay or would I let my child pay X amount for this portion? Yes, it's a fundraiser but we don't want to over charge, and end up with lots of food left.
3. When do I bring my donations? Please bring your donations the Friday before Winterfest . You can drop them in the dining hall (room next to the gym) anytime it is convenient for you.
4. How else may I help? Rain or shine the specials teachers will be teaching during this preparation:) so I will need a coordinator helper for for Friday morning. Also, volunteers for both Friday and Saturday. Friday will be used to set up the room, and Saturday to sell food and breakdown. You do not have to stay all day, as there will be shifts to fit your schedule as much as possible. On Friday we can start setting up as early as 8:00, and we will stay as late as needed. So, the more volunteers we have the quicker we'll go home. ;) The sale will go from 9:00-4:30 PM. The gym and dining hall must be left the way we found it, so we will need lots of help to clean up as well. Again, thank you so much for volunteering! This event wouldn't be possible without your help.
6. Who should I contact with additional questions about the gingerbread shop? Please email Ms. Lauer with questions that you may still have.
7. When is Winterfest celebrated this year? This year's Winterfest
will be celebrated on December 7th, from 9:00-4:30 PM.